Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
JOYfullyenJOYingJOY
My Carrier: Sun

call on handset and speaker

When im using my handset to call, i can't hear anything... speakerfon must be turned on to hear the one im calling or calling me...  when im using headset, its ok as well... how can i call using just the handset?

pls help

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
darocker077
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

Re: call on handset and speaker

have you checked with the people who you bought the phone from.. coz, it can be an issue with the phone handset then..

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: call on handset and speaker

Some times the head phone jack gets dirty, inster teh head phones about 20 times to clean it out. dont blow on it as you migh put moisture in it

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info. SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

No Sleep Till BlackBerry 10, A BlackBerry Song by Lil E Click here to listen

See me at BlackBerry Fans Get Hands-On BlackBerry 10 Demo

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

Please use plain text.