Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
rjmaster
My Device: Torch
Accepted Solution

camera/chip/developing pictures

I have a BB Torch.  How do I transfer the pictures to the chip for development?  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: camera/chip/developing pictures

In the camera settings be sure you have it set to save pictures to the SD card. Then you can connect the device to your computer and easily transfer the pictures from the card to the PC.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rjmaster

Thanks, but where do I go to find the camera settings?  Thanks again, greatly appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Open the camera app. Hit the menu key (left of trackpad) and select Options. Settings are in there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rjmaster

When I open the camara, I don't see a menu, only a few picture options.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rjmaster

Ah, I found the menu and changed the settings.  Does it have to be either or, or can you save to both?  Also how do I save the existing phone pictures to the disk?  Thanks again your help?!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

You can't save to both.

You can use BlackBerry Desktop Software on your PC to sync your media files to your PC or you can simply move the pics one by one from the device memory to the media card. To do this you'll need to go into the Media folder, hit the menu key and select "Explore." Then browse to the folder with your pictures and move them one by one to the media card.
Please use plain text.