Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
hussain82
My Device: Bold 9900 BlackBerry PlayBook

camera stop working

I have problom with my tourch camera when take picture the device shutt off.
Plz help
TracyBandit
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: camera stop working

I'm having a similar problem. My camera took a couple pictures, and now all it does is try to focus, then doesn't take a picture. Sometimes, if I back out of the app and then pull it up again, it will flash the picture I was trying to take, but doesn't save it and goes to the function of zooming again. I just want to take some photos! Please, someone from tech support answer this question soon. Thanks.

New Contributor
JuanieN
My Device: Torch 9800

My Camera Has Been Dysfunctional Since Day 1. I Am Having The Same Issues...Where Is Freezes When You Snap A Picture And Doesn't Save...Or It Just Takes Several Minutes For The Button To Load To Take A Picture. It's Extremely Disappointing Especially Knowing I'm Not The Only One. Will There Be Future Updates To Correct This?? I Love BlackBerry But I'm Really Feeling Like I Wasted My Money Buying The Torch.

Contributor
roktta
My Device: Not Specified

EXACT SAME THING...... It is very very frustrating to try to take a pic..It does the same thing as you describe...Suddenly it stats working perfectly...then again.... starts to try to focus, freezes, flashes but does not take a picture!!!!!!