Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
franklinokpako
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Etisalat

Please I need help !!!

I have a dedicated server hosting my website but I can not access it on any blackberry device at all. I have tried over 5 models of blackberry devices but none works. I have tried other hand held devices and it works on all of them. I want to make my website blackberry friendly but i cannot have thios happen if my website isn't opening on the device. The worst part is that I have had people in 6 countries world wide try to access the site but it doesn't open.

However, the site works fine once you disconnect the BIS plan and use the wifi to browse. What can I possibly do to solve this issue. I would so appreciate any help whatsoever. my site address is http://www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
franklinokpako
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Etisalat

Re: can not access certain URL

I have a dedicated server hosting my website but I can not access it on any blackberry device at all. I have tried over 5 models of blackberry devices but none works. I have tried other hand held devices and it works on all of them. I want to make my website blackberry friendly but i cannot have thios happen if my website isn't opening on the device. The worst part is that I have had people in 6 countries world wide try to access the site but it doesn't open.

However, the site works fine once you disconnect the BIS plan and use the wifi to browse. What can I possibly do to solve this issue. I would so appreciate any help whatsoever. my site address is http://www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

I get a 503. I think you can contact your DNS host and see if it is okay. I believe your DNS provider has something wrong with RIM servers.

On the other hand, if I type in the IP address , I can browse to http://208.109.190.193/ using my BlackBerry browser . The website is displayed, but personally I won't ever go to a website with a homepage that weights more than 500kB. especially on a mobile internet.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
known
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Blackberry

i got the same problem, but i when i try to connect to the site with wifi it says unable to verify request, also when i connect with computer it says address is unavailable right now or has been moved, so is the problem from me or the web address web address i try to connect to is : pr0clan.com
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

I get the same problem using BB browser,but connects right away using Opera Mini Browser on my Torch 9850.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.