Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
paratodo
My Device: Torch 9800

can't connect to neither Blackberry Internet Service nor BBM

My phone was working fine but past monday it stopped working with BBM and BIS I contacted my service provider and they just keep telling me to take out and reinsert the battery without succes. I'll tell you what I've done trying to solve the issue

Options -> Device -> Advanced System Settings -> Host Routing Table -> Register Now (in the bold entry) I receive a message with the text "your handheld has been registered with the wireless network" but still no BIS

Options -> Networks and connections -> Mobile network -> Diagnostics tests -> it shows "blackberry registration: Yes / Connected to blackberry: No / Blackberry PIN-PIN: Abort"

In service status it displays "blackberry internet service: not connected"

The blackberry plan its activated and the data plan it's working fine I even bought another blackberry plan with another carrier and the same history, I also did a factory reset and upgraded the phone to to latest available OS

Also when I try to register in the carrier webpage for BIS "operator.blackberry.com" both pages show more or less the same message when trying to create the account after entering the PIN and IMEI  "your acccount has been suspended or deactivated"

Right now I'm clueless any help will be appreciated

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: can't connect to neither Blackberry Internet Service nor BBM

Contact your carrier again and if they can't help you then insist that they escalate your case to RIM. That is the only method to get your device working again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
mikemekus
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: can't connect to neither Blackberry Internet Service nor BBM

I have the same case with my bold 9000, i will be glad if i could get any help here that will make my device work again thanks.