If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

gem105
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: 02

cant find my app world

i have just got a blackberry torch 9800 and i downloaded app world and cant find it in my fone and the fone colour is normally black n blue my is white and its really funny its makin my pics very wired and cant c them proper am really confused hope sum1 can help me thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: cant find my app world

Hi gem105

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Uninstall BlackBerry World from Options > Device > Application Management > Delete BlackBerry World , then perform a Battery Pull restart by removing the Battery .After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse or Click here 

http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 which is best Workaround now available . In addition check this Knowledge Base for further help :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.