Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Nkunzi
My Device: curve 2380

creating new bbm account

Nkunzi
My Device: curve 2380

Re: creating new bbm account

Hade a problem on loging on to my bbm forgot password,need to create new account
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Hello!

There is no such thing as a "BBM Account"...rather, there is a BB ID account, of which BBM is a portion (along with many other things). If that's the account you are having problems with, then see these KBs:

• KB28685 How to reset the BlackBerry ID password using the password recovery question
  • KB28111 Unable to reset BlackBerry ID password when using a BlackBerry hosted email address
  • KB26694 How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
gatew52
My Device: android techno q1

Hw far