Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
licia
My Device: touch
My Carrier: myself

deleted emails

I deleted my emails which belongs to two last weeks by mistake form my blackberry two days ago,are all emails storing in blackberry data base or not? could I getting back my deleted emails from your data base or the contact list which those emails sent to them from your data base?

your soonest reply will be appriciated.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: deleted emails

I asked this once before and was told no. But if you have a regular email account like time warners road runner then they maybe still on their server. Gmails are never deleted permanently I'm told. If you have been using your blackberry email account I don't think you can recover them.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

Also when you use dresk top mgr. that is an option to back up emails.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
licia
My Device: touch
My Carrier: myself

let me explain how it happend,my emails forwarded from outlook from our servers to my blackberry and then I forward them to clinets,some of them deleted by some one from server and all of them deleted from my phone,I want to know if it is poosibe to take back them from blackberry data base or not ot take email ID list which emails forward to them if it is not poosible to take email.

Please use plain text.