Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: brightstar

do something..

for god sake do something with the blackberry torch 9800 battery!!

i'm sick and tired charging 3times per day.. i already had followed all the tips given.. as i follow now,  my blackberry torch setting look like:

1) brightness level 0%!!!!!

2) media volume already turn off everything.. 0%!!

3) profile volume 4..

4) all tabs closed at browser..

5) no single apps running background..

6) LED coverage lights off..

7) deleted several apps..

8) no even single GAMES!!

this what i apply on my blackberry torch device now!!!!! but still running out of battery even when not doing any calls or playing any apps!!!!!  

the worst:

1) can't even take picture with camera more than 2 minutes.. it's heating up n less 7%!!

2) can't even listen music or watch video with speaker turn on!! heating and decrease battery life!!

3) just playing bbm for 15minutes, battery decrease30%!!!!!

4) can't even play n explore with application or games more than 20 minutes.. battery remains half!!

5) facebook.. browser.. around 10minutes.. less 20%!!

and

most important!!!!!!

5) WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING AND NOTHING TO THE DEVICE ALSO WILL CAUSE THE DEVUCE BATTERY TO DRAINED!! DECREASE!! 

all the tips i already had followed.. my level brightness is zero!!!!! isn't that enough yet????  one more questions.. why is it there is LACK OF BLACKBERRY CENTRE AT MALAYSIA'S KUALA LLUMPUR????? scared we will hacked about this matter?????  what's the point of having big screens and thanks giving free apps to the customer if there always battery problem!!!!! that free apps too will decrease the life of battery!!!!! 

i already spent 150 ringgit malaysia buying 2 battery for extra supports for my torch!!!!!     luckily i have my samsung wave.... the battery is just BRILLIANT AWESOME!! credits to samsung!!       if i were in an emergency.., i tell you TORCH will never be able to help me if the problem persist like this!!!!!!! do something RIM!!!! BATTERY!!

Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: cell c

Re: do something..

Get a soler charger an if the 1 battery die's put in the other 1 not the best way but it will help I have the same prob and that's what I did the charger is about R150-00 in south africa it might be cheaper in the other country's