Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
denniso
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

e-mail not getting messages on phone

I have 2 email accts and one (the one used the most) stopped receiving messages on Mon the 17th of Feb.. This account is with my current carrier AT&T while the other is with Verizon. Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: e-mail not getting messages on phone

Delete the account from your phone then add it once again. If you still have issues receiving mail to it, type www.blackberry.com/integrate in your phone's browser and try to set it up that way. If it works, great. If it doesn't work, call AT&T and see what they have to say.

Once they've sorted things out and before you hang up the phone with them, ask them for help in getting access to their self-serve BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) site at http://att.blackberry.com . From this site, you can edit the accounts you carry on your phone without the assistance of AT&T. It's a great resource to which you should get access.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
denniso
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: e-mail not getting messages on phone

I appreciate your responce and apologize for taking so long to get back to you but apparently I am a phone user and not a smart phone user. How do I delete the account? I've tried several things and everything wants a username and password. After entering several options I finally tried clicking - forgot password- and was told that password was sent to me. But where? Not  on either email account on my laptop or phone. Do I go right to AT&T or is there a way to accomplish your first option. Thanks

Please use plain text.