Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

email content does not appear

When I receive email messages and click them on the notification bar, they open showing only the information (from who, to who, subject etc) but no content appears. I have to go into the actual email message icon to read the content. Anyone know how to fix? Brand new Torch, days old.

My Carrier: ATT

Re: email content does not appear

I have the same problem. Just a blank message. I tried plain text and html, no luck. I sent messages to both the e-mail addresses on the phone and neither show. Some messages with HTML and images show, but the text is not there.

My Carrier: Rogers

This just happened to me as well - when you open the email message only the header information is displayed - the body of the email does not show up. I've tried restarting the device and pulling the battery both with no luck. Will try calling Rogers next but I am dreading that.

My Carrier: Rogers

I tried turning off the device and pulling the battery one more time out of desperation and that seemed to fix it. The only thing that may have contributed to this was the fact that the battery drained completely last night. That seems to be the only 'abnormal' thing that happened since yesterday when the device was working properly.