Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
glenys1
My Device: blackberry torch
My Carrier: orange

email replies

when i receive emails on my bb torch i reply to them from my bb torch but the repy does not go to sender of the email .i go on my pc usu-ing the same email as my bb and the email is in my inbox that i replied with please help as i cannot reply to emails from bb direct from my bb i have to go to emails on my pc to reply

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: email replies

Hi glenys1,

Please try reinserting your battery then sending email service books to your BlackBerry then test by trying to reply to new messages that are received after sending the service books. This article provides the steps to resend service books. http://bbry.lv/jJkjY0

If this does not resolve the issue, are you able to forward messages or to send composed messages? What happens when you try to send a reply from your BlackBerry® Torch™ smartphone? Do you receive a message with a red X? If you receive a red X, what error message is in that message when you open it?

Thanks,

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
glenys1
My Device: blackberry torch
My Carrier: orange

Re: email replies

how do i sending email service books to your BlackBerry please i am not very good lol

Please use plain text.