Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
kem911
My Device: torch 9810

email setup problems

My torch 9810 becomes unresponsive when I try to setup my email (the icon in the setup apllication). I have BIS and my phone says its registered to the wireless network. I tried setting up my email online but it keeps saying my carrier is not supported now. When I try to send an email it says I'll be redirected to the setup but then nothing happens. I would call my service provider but in my country chances are that they were just taught how to give a phone the BIS and nothing more. Please help!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: email setup problems

Hi kem911

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you are having problem with email setup on your device then you can try this and see if that helps.For that from your BlackBerry Browser Browse to www.blackberry.com/integrate and setup your email acoount if you have a BIS on your account.

Good Luck

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kem911

I tried that. It doesnt work either

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Kem911

What happen when you try the above ?did you receive any error message ?

Please try to register your device first .for that On your homescreen go to Options > Device > Advance system setting > host Routing table > press the menu key > Register Now ( wait untill you receive a registration message on your message box ) then try again .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kem911

When I try the link it says "your carrier is not supported at this time". Also like I tried to explain before, I have registered my phone and received the message "your handheld has been registered with the wirless network." I also just registred again and tried the link again but I get the same error message!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi kem911

On your Homescreen Go to Manage Connection > Service Status > BlackBerry Internet Services = what is the status ?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kem911

It says : blackberry internet service, connection: mobile network
Please use plain text.