Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
chantalle26
My Device: 9800 torch white
My Carrier: xl

encounter error java.lang null encounter + bb_rim_peer

Hi..i use torch white 9800- i already setup everything like it use too.. But suddenly even i already send servvice books synchronize etc with my device still-
Trouble shoot- errorr - i cant open all my. Email inbox except gmail only ..and i couldnt open my text msg. Too..:smileysad: its wriTten encounter java.lang error null.pointer exception.. It makes my device getting heavy and slowerr.. And my ({})  couldnt be opened and even its open no recent updates..:smileysad: if i couldnt opened written error.bb_rim_peer .. OMG , its soo confusing - please help meee ..i already try everything but it didnt work :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: encounter error java.lang null encounter + bb_rim_peer

Hello chantalle26,

The errors you are getting are indicating an issue with your device software. You will need to reinstall your software to correct this.

Backup your BlackBerry data before you begin. Once you have a backup of your data, follow the steps in this article, KB11320, to do the software reinstalling.

Once the software install has completed, test your BlackBerry and resend your email service books. Once that is done, restore your backed up file to your device.

If you have any further questions, please let me know!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.