Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
yramazialg
My Device: torch9810

error350

hi do you have any idae how to trouble shoot error350 for bb storm....please help me..

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: error350

Hello yramazialg

Welcome to Support Forums

Please Clarify  where and when you are getting this error message ? Are you getting this error within your device ! 

Let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
yramazialg

[ Edited ]
since i bought it from greece its working properly, then after a month this error 350 showed up, turning the screen white showing error350 and some codes and numbers, then it will reboot itself over and over again,cant even complete the reboot and then the error shows up again until d battery will drain completely, at first if i take out d battery and let it rest for an hour the device will work properly again,but then after an hour or so the error shows up again doing the same thing. now my device dont work anymore when i try to turn it on the error will show up again.
i already tried updating it with the newest software available but the error stays the same, is there something i can do with it?i tried to search in you tube for some remedy but i think i am d only 1 with this kind of case, this error350 really frustrates me,help pls.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
yramazialg

since i bought it from greece its working properly, then after a month this error 350 showed up, turning the screen white showing error350 and some codes and numbers, then it will reboot itself over and over again,cant even complete the reboot and then the error shows up again until d battery will drain completely, at first if i take out d battery and let it rest for an hour the device will work properly again,but then after an hour or so the error shows up again doing the same thing. now my device dont work anymore when i try to turn it on the error will show up again.
i already tried updating it with the newest software available but the error stays the same, is there something i can do with it?i tried to search in you tube for some remedy but i think i am d only 1 with this kind of case, this error350 really frustrates me,help pls.
Please use plain text.