Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
iampakz
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: sun cellular

facebook issues!!

it's been a week now that i can't upload photos using my facebook app on my blackberry torch.. can someone help me solve this issue? tnx

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: facebook issues!!

Try deleting the app and then reinstall it by going to http://blackberry.com/facebook.

Does that help?

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
iampakz

i tried it already but it's still the same.. i also tried the battery pull but that doesn't work also..

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
iampakz

"the facebook serer has returened an unknown error and is not able to fulfill your request (2010)"

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
iampakz

*returned
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
iampakz

*server
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto

I think I've seen a few similar errors as of late on different threads... Let me see if I can get anymore info.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Ayvabean
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

I'm having the exact same issue since i installed the update a few days ago..
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto

Ok, turns out that this issue has been reported already, but RIM needs more information to help find the root cause of the problem and the forums are not sufficient for these purposes. Please contact your service provider's technical support, explain the issue to them and let them know that you have been asked to have this issue escalated directly to RIM so that they can get more info and logs from you. Be aware that most technical support agents don't necessarily know they have the ability to do this, so you may need to ask to speak with someone who would know how to do this.

Hopefully with this extra info, RIM will be able to get the issue resolved in short order.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
atinmahajan
My Device: BB Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone Mumbai India

I am also facing the same error since last week while uploading any photo via Facebook App on my torch.......

Please use plain text.