Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Regular Contributor
karthikm
My Device: torch 9860
Accepted Solution

fb full screen caller I'd is not working

Hi experts,

I was downladed the fb full screen caller I'd app and while sync it contacts it showing the error msg .

Success
SECURITY WARNING: Please treat the URL above as you would your password and do not share it with anyone.

Please help me in resolving this issue

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: fb full screen caller I'd is not working

karthikm wrote:

I was downladed the fb full screen caller I'd app and while sync it contacts it showing the error msg .

Success
SECURITY WARNING: Please treat the URL above as you would your password and do not share it with anyone.

Hi karthikm

When you got this error message ? 

The message shows  " SUCCESS " . I think you should contact the vendor of that particular application through his support email . Have you tried to contact that vendor to know about this error ?

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Regular Contributor
karthikm
My Device: torch 9860

thanks for reply.....I was done the same as u mentioned above. Let's hope I can receive revert ...

thanks & regards,
Karthik.M
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi karthikm

Appreciate your action !

I hope you get some information from the vendor side , Have never seen such error from any app, Update regarding this error will help other user also. Keep us updated .

Or if it's a free application , I would delete or remove that particular application from my device .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.