Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
infomb
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

feeds indicator bar issue

The Feeds Indicator Bar along the top shows symbols to indicate new mail, new Facebook posts, etc.  When I tap the bar, it doesn't go to my messages, it simply toggles back and forth between my "all" folder and my calendar. 

If I do have new email messages, and I tap it, it correctly goes to my messages, but if I only have Facebook posts, it won't show them, and instead just shows my calendar entries.  To get to my Facebook updates, I have to go to the menu and select the social feeds icon.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Torch 9800 AT&T
Please use plain text.
peppers1477

Re: feeds indicator bar issue

Not having that issue but my feeds indicator bar shows a message but it wont disappear. I deleted a text before opening it and it is still stuck there.  How do I remove it from this indicator bar?? Anyone please help. I am annoyed!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
infomb

To add to my original posting, when I get a voicemail message, I see the voicemail icon in the indicator bar, but when I touch the indicator bar, it takes me to a view of my calendar.  To retrieve my voicemail, I have to go to my phone and dial voicemail.  Is that how everyone else does it?

Torch 9800 AT&T
Please use plain text.
Developer
shellbellthemes
My Device: 9800 Torch

Mine will do that if it's empty, goes straight to my calendar, otherwise it works fine when there are msgs etc....I do believe this is how it's suppose to work!

If my posts have helped you please click the star for kudos ~ty
Interested in girly themes?
Follow the link below:
http://shellbellthemes.ucoz.com
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
flbiggator

I am having the same issue. How can I remove people's birthdays from my feed?? Or for that matter, how can I remove my calendar from my feed?? I really don't care to see birthdays on my feed!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
infomb

Everything seems to be working fine now.  I get notifications in the indicator bar, and when I touch it, i see a list of messages that I can toggle through.

My phone had locked up, so I powered down and pulled out the battery for a few seconds.  When I turned it back on everything worked fine!

Torch 9800 AT&T
Please use plain text.