Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Torch9860
My Carrier: MTN

forgot bbid username and password

Hello ! i have forgotten my bbid username and password. I tried to change the bbid username but they want the password. Plz help me to change my bb id username and password

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: forgot bbid username and password

Go online using your computer. Go to the following link, put in you email id or BBID username.

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login

Press on the "Forgot Password" link and follow the onscreen instructions.

If your query is resolved then please click on - 'Accept as Solution'
Thank You.
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3G
My Carrier: Idea

Hey friend just follow this link where you will get how to reset your Blackberry I'd. http://t.co/oJ5mHgMg . Let me know how you work out .
New Contributor

Dear friend...problem is that i don't remember the email id i used in the bb username....nor do i remember the password. So how can i change the bbid username and password both ? Plz do help me if you can. Thanks.

New Contributor

I have a yahoo id ending with yahoo.co.in........but i can open my emails even if i type yahoo.com. But i don't recieve the emails when they are sent to yahoo.com.  And that is the main problem i am having . When i go to forgot password.....what they do is send an email to yahoo.com......which i don't recieve. Is there a way out of this ? Plz help ....

New Contributor

Actually..what happened is that i used my yahoo id in the bbid username. My id ends with yahoo.co.in.....but by mistake i wrote yahoo.com. Strangely....it was accepted. But now when i m trying to change my password....they send a mail to my yahoo id....ending with yahoo.com.....instead of yahoo.co.in. That's why i don't recieve the emails to help me change the password. Plz can you show me a way out of this predicament.....

New Contributor

save bbm n it's contacts in bb desktop manager

Hello ! Can anyone tell me how to get a backup of my bbm application and it's contacts in the blackberry desktop manager 7 ? And what are compatibility settings ? Have not been able to get a backup of those either. Plz do help.