Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
jessiesmommy
My Device: torch 9810

getting error

[ Edited ]

I am getting error 513 when i turn on my phone it also says reload software for further information, please vist: www.blackberry.com/513 but it just wants me to download the desktop software which i did and i still cant get it to do anything any help i will apprecate it. thank you 

i have the blackberry torch 9810

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: getting error

Hello Friends

When you installed the software on your desktop you run the Desktop Manager to update your blackberry 9810.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

jessiesmommy wrote:

I am getting error 513 when i turn on my phone it also says reload software for further information, please vist: www.blackberry.com/513 but it just wants me to download the desktop software which i did and i still cant get it to do anything any help i will apprecate it. thank you 

i have the blackberry torch 9810

Hi jessiesmommy

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Can you try this Article from Knowledge Base regarding this JVM error :

KB13003 : "JVM 513" error appears on the BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
jessiesmommy
My Device: torch 9810

The bad thing about it I can't run the update on the phone it just shows a white screen with those ot saying what I posted and the phone wont sync with the computer
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi there ,

There are few methods explained within that KB to try , Try this method and see if your device get pass this error :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Or if needed you can try this  :

KB27956 :  How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any state

But please note those methods will delete user data from within that device , if you have a previous backup or using BlackBerry Protect then you can restore it from there.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.