Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
niftysneg7
My Device: blackberry torch 9860

help :(

password protection ..in fact any kind of protection is disabled on bb torch 9860 still i am not able download stuffs from app world..m so irritated

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: help :(

Hello,

Well, when you try, what happens? Exactly? Any error messages? If so, what is the exact and complete content?

As you might guess, details from you will greatly improve the chances of anyone else providing you with useful assistance.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
niftysneg7

An error has occurred communicating with the BlackBerry App World Web plugin. Please restart your device and try again. If you have content protection enabled on your device, please disable and try again
New Contributor
niftysneg7

Your device is being accessed by another application on your computer. Please close all other browser windows and try again.
tis is also wat it shows...so i opened the task manager bt no other application was using my device
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

[ Edited ]

niftysneg7 wrote:
An error has occurred communicating with the BlackBerry App World Web plugin. Please restart your device and try again. If you have content protection enabled on your device, please disable and try again

OK...from that, I surmise that you have your BB connected to your PC and are attempting to use the PC/browser based method of interacting with AppWorld. But, you haven't told me where, exactly, in that process, the error presents? When you tether? When you launch AW? When you attempt to install an app? Some other time?

That error message does have aKB:

• KB29599 AppWorld Web Plug-in Error appears when attempting to install applications from a computer

Failing any of that, what happens if you disconnect from your PC and use just the on-device interface to AppWorld?

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

niftysneg7 wrote:
Your device is being accessed by another application on your computer. Please close all other browser windows and try again.
tis is also wat it shows...so i opened the task manager bt no other application was using my device

Oops...split posts...darn it...

OK...so with that, what is happening? What else on your computer might be accessing your BB? Do you have auto-scan of new volumes enabled for your virus protection? If so, that could be accessing....

Otherwise, I refer you back to my prior post...use the on-device AW.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
niftysneg7

i uninstalled my antivirus bt still the problem isnt solved
New Contributor
hariprasath

BlackBerry World Web Plug-in Error

have u got the solution.....dude