Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Highlighted
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: n/a

help

For the past 15 hours my bb keep saying restoring my bbm contact after wipeing my phone. The more blackberry try to upgrade the more slacker things get wit limited options on what to choose when refreshing ur device. This os 7 is rubbish!! With os 6 and lower I could hv beable to choose what option I need to choose from to restore my bbm comtact. Can I get some help?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: help

Hi zanil

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry to hear that you are having issue with BlackBerry Messenger, I don't think this newer version is as bad as you are referring, Most user are enjoying this version .

If you having problem with BBM7 then if you wish you can downgrade it to a lower version. Ans if you want to try then first Uninstall BlackBerry Messenger from Options > Device > Application Management > Delete BlackBerry Messenger from that list. After deleting perform a battery pull restart .

After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse or Click here  http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6 to download BBM6.2 .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.