Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

radhika21
My Device: torch 9810

how to restore contacts

hi i lost all my contacts on my bb torch9810 is there any way to retsore it, i never did a backup since i had the phone

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: how to restore contacts

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

With technology, the ability to restore depends on having a source from which to restore. If, as you say, you never did a backup, then you have no source of restore. Backups, like insurance, are neither a reactive nor an optional procedure. RIM provides multiple FREE methods to conduct a backup, but only the end user can choose to use it or not.

Sorry for your loss.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Developer
simply_abhik
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: how to restore contacts

Hi radhika21,

Have u installed and used BB Protect at least once...???

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________