Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

madoin
My Device: blackberry torch

keyboard on torch

My blackberry torch has all of a sudden started to act funny when i try to type text the space bar pressed makes an A when u press c it comes up Ct some keys are 2 letters all that and it trys to predict what im writing but wrongly any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Forums Veteran I
Boomer56
My Device: BlackBerry 9900

Re: keyboard on torch

Welcome to the forums!

First off, let's try a battery pull, which seems to fix many of the annoying and pesky little nuances of a BlackBerry device.  :smileyhappy:

With the device powered on, remove the battery, wait a few minutes then replace the battery.

Once the device powers back up, see if things are back to normal and let us know!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
madoin
My Device: blackberry torch

Re: keyboard on torch

tried battery out not worked someone on facebook has suggested water might have got into keyboard it was raining today !!!