Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
whitetigergirl13
My Device: blackberry torch 9810

lost bbm contacts

Hi There, 

I was wondering if can get some help. on Dec 16 2012 i recently couldnt  get into my bbm when and i lost all my recent bbm contacts when i reset my password on my blackberry.  can someone please help me.

Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: lost bbm contacts

Hello whitetigergirl13

Welcome to the Community

Sorry to hear what has happened to the phone. Did you say you had your password reset or you changed your Blackberry ID? Please elaborate.

Thanks

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Regular Contributor
rickymardi
My Device: curve 8900

yes because your blackberry reset to factory setting, you cannot get your contact bbm again
New Contributor
whitetigergirl13

apparently my blackberry id locked me out of bbm on the 16th for the whole day because i didn't remember my previous id password. so i had to reset my blackberry id to get on my bbm and all my bbm contacts were gone, i reset my id by computer and blackberry plugged into the computer.

New Contributor
whitetigergirl13

i am only looking for a couple contacts mainly  

New Contributor
whitetigergirl13

i am just wondering if there is a way to back find the 2 contacts (that i need) in bbm so i can re add the 2 contacts.