Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

my Torch 9850 locked up at 3AM in bedside mode this AM.

I noticed around 5AM that my clock was stopped at 3AM. I removed it from the cradle and nothing would respond. I removed the battery and rebooted and all went back to what it was before lock up. Now I notice on FB notices used to be in BOLD type,now every new notice the window is a pale yellow as it is on unread posts in here. Anyone else getting this?
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: my Torch 9850 locked up at 3AM in bedside mode this AM.

Hey LCromwell,

Thanks for the post.

If you logout from the Facebook for BlackBerry application and log back in, do the notices still appear not as bold font?  Also after you did the battery reset, have you had any other issues with bedside mode freezing in the middle of the night?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Forums Advisor I

No no more freezing in the night. No bold in FB notices just the whole background in the notice post is yellow. I remember now a long time back same thing with the clock freeze. Makes me think BB sent some update out. I am in BETA and usually they send a notice to upgrade.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Forums Advisor I

Oh I notice in here new posts like yours and my new post have a yellow background. Once read it goes to white again.
Forums Advisor I

Well I upgraded to the Z10. See you on the other Z10 pages.