Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
jaldeep
My Device: torch 9860

my bb 9860 is showing the app error 200

hi, my phone is not working properly its occuring the error and doing self restarting, and in restarting i have to wait for 1 or 2 hour what should i do. my phone has allready 1 replacement before but still same problem..

New Contributor
missoulamarinerfan
My Device: Torch 9850

Re: my bb 9860 is showing the app error 200

Have you tried a battery pull?

New Contributor
jaldeep

Yes... Infact I have to do it somany times to start divice if I m not going to do so... Than it will not get start or hang in middel of d process of rebooting..
New Contributor
missoulamarinerfan

Gotcha.  Ok, have you been able to connect your device to your PC, and do a backup via BlackBerry Desktop Manager?

If so, have you tried wiping and re-installing the OS on your phone?

New Contributor
jaldeep

No I didn't have tried that... But can u tell me what is actual problem in my phone plz.??
New Contributor
missoulamarinerfan

Well, I'm guessing that something has gone screwy within the OS of your phone, so a wipe and re-install of the OS may fix it.  Hope that makes sense.  Could be an app also that isn't playing nice with the phone.

New Contributor
jaldeep

Ohk... But if I m trying to do re-install the o.s n supose if m fail in that... After this will the compny help me??? N how many hours it will take
New Contributor
jaldeep

Ohk... But if I m trying to do re-install the o.s n supose if m fail in that... After this will the compny help me??? N how many hours it will take?
Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

try this

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

or force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10144

My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Hi jaldeep,

This problem occurs most commonly when you install apps to your phone and those apps either don't install correctly, or one or more files are corrupted. If you installed an app shortly before this problem occured, this is the likely cause. You can try to boot your phone in safe mode (this may or may not work - the last time it happened to me, it didn't work). To do this, follow the instructions in the following link:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB17877

If you're successful rebooting the BlackBerry Torch in safe mode, delete the app you installed last, and then reboot the phone by removing and reinserting the battery to get back out of safe mode.

If this doesn't work, then you'll need to reload the software on the device. To do that, follow the instructions in the following link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

Unfortunately, you won't be able to back up your phone, but this will work to get you back up and running.

I hope this info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!