Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810

my blackberry torch 9810 boots and stops halfway

So my phone froze nd I decided to restart it and it just boots and stops close to the end....I have battling with for an hour now...
Help pls
Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9810

Re: my blackberry torch 9810 boots and stops halfway

Wipe using bbsack (google it follow youtube walkthrough) than install os for your service provider google bb os for service providers - man why is the 9810 so messed up. Am sorry for your crappy experince - BEfore u do that just let it stay like that plugged in for a bit I had the same issues with the loading bar and I just left it there for a hour and os loaded - get back with your findings (I do not guaretee victory because its made by Chinese low paid works who dont care that's RIM in a nut)
Contributor

Well Thanks tho...i loaded the OS again on it infact upgraded it..the phone came back to live..was happy...installing all my applications back,restarts and voila it hangs again..left it overnight and it still didnt work..

RIM needs to fix their phones properly tho. Blackberry torch has the worst lifespan eva..a curve is better in that area(the old curves' tho)

Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9810

Yea your right ! Rim stop **bleep**ing over your customers!!!! A torch brand new is like450$!! And look what people haft to go through to get it to work! (am glad I cud help oylin)
Contributor

Thanks for helping...But have given up on the phone...gave it to O2 guys to fix for me...so bbless for a week :'(