Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: torch

my phone wont turn on!! HELP! PLS!

last night ..l pluged my phone as usual  the batterie was really low put at is was plugged in the wall it was  starting to charge...then i turn it off my accident and since then it wont turn on....i tryed taking the batterie out then putting it back in... but the only thing it did ..was that my lil red light got on for a few sec ..but still wont turn on..i tryed to leave in plugged in the charge for a couple hours..but nada!! pls help me fix that probleme  i use my phone averyday for work and such..and i have alot of contact on it i dont want to loose ...help help help plz!

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Re: my phone wont turn on!! HELP! PLS!

[ Edited ]

Please try pulling the battery out and charge it to a power source. Switch it on and wait to boot. If your BlackBerry boots up, reinsert the battery. If not, plug it on your PC and fire up BlackBerry Link Desktop Manager. Try backing up your data files and try reloading your OS.

How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software fo...

Thanks.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

New Contributor
My Device: torch

woohoooooouu it worked it work itsss alivvveeee again ...do now i wanna do backup to prevent something like that ...and  i have blackberry desktop.....n all but wen i plus in my phone with usb...my phone charge n all but  the programe (or my puter) dont detect it ...what to do to back up my stuff now :smileysad:?i tryed avrything they said on the help conection page but nada ...help again plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

chana554 wrote:

woohoooooouu it worked it work itsss alivvveeee again ...do now i wanna do backup to prevent something like that ...and  i have blackberry desktop.....n all but wen i plus in my phone with usb...my phone charge n all but  the programe (or my puter) dont detect it ...what to do to back up my stuff now :smileysad:?i tryed avrything they said on the help conection page but nada ...help again plzzzzzzzzzzzz

It means, working if you plug it to a power source without the battery? Do the same thing on your desktop. Plug it to your USB port without the battery and switch it on.

Now do a backup on your BlackBerry Desktop Software.

Thanks. 

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"