Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Regular Contributor
Hiren
My Device: 9800 Torch / Playbook

myBlackBerry help!!!

Sorry I am new, firstly I most certain this isnt the right place to post this, but I am not sure where I can...

Problem: I don't recall having a myBlackBerry account...however when I register as new it says my email address is already in use...which leaves me to think I do have an account, I have just forgotten I had created one.

So I then do password reset, where I get email sent to me with a link to reset password which I do.

But once I complete the reset I try to log in using my email or user and password and it says username or password incorrect!

Ive checked the obvious e.g. username and password retyped incase I made any errors the first time round...but the problem persists?

How can I get this sorted?

Regards

Hiren

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: myBlackBerry help!!!

There are major issues with the my.blackberry.com site.  I can't even log in myself and haven't been able to for months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Winterpeg
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: myBlackBerry help!!!

Easy enough, just create a new account.

Please use plain text.