Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone IN

need  complain emaid id

Recently I had given my  torch for under warranty repair , at  service center

My phone took time to repair as it had to be sent to higher level repair center

I am unhappy with the service center who revived my hand set , where can I complain , id there a email id

I am in mumbai, india...
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: need  complain emaid id

You would have to contact your carrier for that information.

What exactly was wrong with the device and what did they do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Carrier : Vodafone IN (they don't help or support hardware related issues)

Device is : Torch 9800

Problem : On slide Up , phone hangs and stops functioning

Phone has been repaired to my satisfaction by higher level repair center so it took 2 wks

But the service center was uncontactable on their contact nos n email , and for any info/status of my phone had to drive down to the center and get info , the service center is 1.5 hrs away from where I live , and had to make 4 trips ,

Had the telephone nos and email id provided on customer handset repair recipt been contactable , I would have not been inconvienced ...
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

That sounds like something to take up with the service center.  Here on the forums we're just peer to peer support.  It's just one BB user helping another BB user.  We don't work for RIM. 

At least your device is fixed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Thx so much for the quick replies :-)

Yes I know that , only looking to find out if there is a complain id where I can take up the issue

As the service center telephone nos still don't respond and their email id bounces back

Carrier doesent support harware related issues

And to my further surprise the  india help line is also uncontactable on toll free phone 18004253720 , also they haven't responded to my email sent on blackberrysupport@redington.co.in

Where to register my complain?
Guru II

I don't know.  Those are not RIM service centers.  They are likley contractors for the carriers in your areas that service cell phones.  RIM does not perform direct support for BlackBerry users.  All support goes through the carriers. 

Contributor

Ok, so if the carrier and contractors don't perform and the customer has an issue where shd he/she takeup the issue ....?

I guess lot of Indian customer will be having these withe the kind of service centers here...

RIM must have be having a way to redress this?
Guru II

As I said, RIM does not directly support BB users.  RIM supports carriers who support their customers.  If you worked directly with a service center it was not affiliated with RIM.  Your complaint would be with your wireless service provider, if not the service center.

John

Contributor

I spoke with wireless service provider ... They said I have purchased the phone from Blackberry Authorised India Distributor Redington India

Hence wireless service provider (vodafone) can only help with software related issues and online help , for hardware related issue I must contact Blackberry Authorised Dealer ... Who don't respond...

Hope some  official reads this ... " Isn't there any check or complain service over distributor ?? In India"

Finally I am a blackberry user ....??