Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
azhar0606
My Device: Torch 9860

phone not initialising

my torch 9860 donot initialise. neither it is getting factory reset nor taking new software from blackberry desktop. at starting point in the middle the screen just becomes white n nothing else happens.

please help. what should i do?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: phone not initialising

Hello azhar0606

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Are you sure you device Battery is Good enough or fully Charged , Have you tried with another fully charged battery ?Or this issue arise after installing any new application ? If it is then try to boot your device on Safe Mode :

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

If your device boots on safe mode then delete or undo any recent changes that you made .

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
azhar0606

hello sir,

i tried booting my device on safe mode several times but that option doesnot works. its simply loading and after 3/4th loading a white screen appears and nothing happens after that.

i tried several other options from desktop software but still it nothing is working. neither its taking new updates nor coming to factory settings. 

please help me.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hello azhar0606

Then please follow this Knowledge Base to recover your device :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Please note the above method will delete all data within your device , I hope you have a previous Backup of your device .

Good luck.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
azhar0606

i treid the above process thrice. every time wen it comes "reconnecting to JVM" the initialialisation bar started and stuck to dat white screen wher it was earlier and the process failed. 

tell some other working solution please. 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

azhar0606 wrote:

tell some other working solution please. 

Hi azhar0606

Those above Knowledge Base are indeed a working Solution for many users till now .

If you device encountered any major hardware problem then I doubt about the success , Still you can try the below mentioned  KB as a last resort or have to contact your Mobile Service provider or any repair shop to get it fixed .

KB27956 :  How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any state .

Good luck.

Please use plain text.