Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Corlene
My Device: Torch

"We cannot reach the Facebook server at this time. Please try again later (100)"

PLEASE, PLEASE help? I keep on getting the following error message when going on to facebook on my Torch:

"We cannot reach the Facebook server at this time. Please try again later (100)" :womanmad:

What do I need to do in order to be able to access Facebook on a regular basis. I also struggle to open links and browse the web and view my Twitter account!!

Thanks millions!

Please use plain text.
Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: "We cannot reach the Facebook server at this time. Please try again later (100)"

Hey Corlene,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Please Contact your  wireless service provider and have the BlackBerry Internet Browsing Service added to the BlackBerry smartphone account.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bhushankondawar
My Device: cuve 9360

Re: "We cannot reach the Facebook server at this time. Please try again later (100)"

Try this

Delete Facebook
Option > Device > Application Management > Facebook > Delete > *Don't Reboot the device – see next step

Delete your Service Books
Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Service Book > Delete everything, some can't be deleted – it's ok

Don't reboot yet – Make sure your APN on Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > TCP IP is disabled

Reboot

Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table > Register

Install Facebook app

it will work
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
Leslie8120
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30.

... or there is a chance that your data plan is not enabled by the network or there may be a chance the data is disabled on your phone   

Please use plain text.