Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

recent pages

I would like to know if you can delete recent pages in the browser options as I do not like to keep them visable. Is this possible?
Regular Contributor
My Device: 9800 Torch / Playbook
My Carrier: Orange

Re: recent pages

If you mean history,

Select Menu>Browser>Press Menu Button>History>Press Menu Button>Delete ones visible

or

Select Menu>Browser>Press Menu Button>Options>

Scroll down to Clear Browsing Data - select what data you want to clear from the list.

List Content:

Passwords

History

Cookies

Cache

Pushed Content

press 'Clear Now'

Hope this helps

Hiren

Contributor

No this just deletes history recent pages is different option in the menu system inside the browser and there is no option to delete when you go into the option recent pages thanx any way! I need to know how to delete RECENT PAGES in the browser menu.

Contributor

How do you delete recent pages inside the browser menu not just history RECENT PAGES.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

I am looking at the browser now and do not see anything that resembles "recent pages."  I have two options when I enter the browser.....Bookmarks and History.

Not sure what you're asking here.....sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Contributor

Say if you where to go to google if you then press menu recent pages shows under history for some reason it is not showing for me while in the community forum!
Forums Veteran I

Okay, I tried that a couple of times (went to a website, pressed the BB menu button), but still do not see anything that says "recent pages."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Contributor

Its definatley there for me I am confused now. It shows on all other web pages to the forum for me which I also cannot explaine it is there though as clear as day right under history after I press the menu button. Could there be a difference in software?
Contributor

This is quite strange recent pages is now showing in this page its weird how nobody seems to be seeing this option but I really am.
Forums Veteran I

Can you post a screen shot of it?