Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
sandy8114
My Device: torch 8900

router and BB dont like each other.....HELP

Need help here. Found out that my router doesnt want to work with my BB.  It shows that I'm connected to Home, but when I try to get on internet I cant.  When I shut down the wifi, I can get on no problem with my mobile network.  I can also go to hotspots and connect to wifi no problem.  What can I do???  Any help would be great.  I really hate using data at home when I can get it for free.

Forums Veteran I
Boomer56
My Device: BlackBerry 9900

Re: router and BB dont like each other.....HELP

Sandy,

What brand of router is it?  Try removing the connection from the Torch, reboot the router, then re-add the connection on the Torch.  See if that helps at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor
sandy8114
My Device: torch 8900

Re: router and BB dont like each other.....HELP

did that did not work. Have netgear rangemax