Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: att

silent and vibrate

My phone still rings even when I have it on silent or vibrate. Very troublesome in meetings and church. Any solutions?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: silent and vibrate

Welcome to the Forums,. dranejen!

Let's first try the good ol' battery pull, if you haven't already.

With the device powered on, remove the battery cover, and then the battery.  Let it sit like that for 5-10 minutes, then replace the battery.

If that doesn't fix it, please post back here and we'll try some other things with regard to your profile settings.

*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Torch-Q10-Passport
My Carrier: Vodafone

hi and welcome to the forum.

how are you changing the profile. are you tapping the speaker icon in the top left of screen to change it.

might need to personalize each one even though it says vibrate only im wondering if the settings had been changed to include ringing.

not sure how to change them as ive never had to so far.

My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: att

yes i am just tapping that icon and choosing vibrate or silent,,,but calls still come through