Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
jupson
My Device: Torch 9800

silly question

I just bought a new Torch and set up my email and Fb. My question is why when I post to Fb from my BB that the BB sign does not show beside the post like everyone else who posts with their BB??

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim

Re: silly question

How you post in facebook? by using BlackBerry facebook application or using facebook mobile site via BlackBerry Internet Browser.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jupson

the facebook application was all ready on my bb when I bought it.....I just logged in from there....is there another way, and if so how do I do it...thx

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim

Any status update or activity via BlackBerry for Facebook application should show a BlackBerry logo!! Can you please let me know your facebook application version?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jupson

How do I know what facebook application Im using??

When I go to facebook through the browser it shows up on fb as "sent via mobile web"...no bb logo

and  when I go on fb thats all ready programed on the phone , the posts show up as if I was on my own computer ....no bb logo???

Please use plain text.