Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

suddenly stopped receiving emails

i have suddenly stopped receiving my emails to my blackberry torch 9880. i also Can not send.

ive researched on te net and I've done power off and also battery pull ive tried going into the setup and email settings but it will not let me check my settings. its really frustrating me now. Can anyone help me please!!!!

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: suddenly stopped receiving emails

Have you opened the manage connections app the green one and untiked the box that says (provider) Verizon wireless and re tiked it?
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
New Contributor

Yes I've done that too! Many times. Switched it on and off. Battery pulls. Its logging onto my home internet ok but no emails
Forums Advisor I

Call your provider?
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
New Contributor

called my provider to find their closed!!! but went oon their website and you can do live chat with an advisor who fixed it straight away for me. something to do with the APN not working properly. thanks for the help

Highlighted
Forums Advisor I

Glad you got it fixed. Please mark solution fixed and the like button.
Have a great weekend.