Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Treyzzy
My Device: blackberry torch

too many application loaded

Hello I am french so sorry for my English ^^
I have a tourch 9800 when I install a new application and when I want open it my phone say ( too many application loaded ). And I don't know why. Before I had a lot of application but now I just have 6. I have a lot of memori on my Bberry. Help me please. I already back up or reset. I just can install 6 application.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: too many application loaded

Treyzzy wrote:
. I already back up or reset.

I just want to make sure I understand correctly.  Have you removed your battery while your phone is powered on then replaced it a few seconds later?  This won't free up any Application memory but it will free up RAM memory, which could be part of the problem.

If you haven't done so already, please perform this action and post back with your results.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
Treyzzy

Thank you for your answer :smileyhappy:.
I already did that and they are the same problem. I have a lot of memorie but my phon say no. When I reset my phone I can unstall just 6 application. Pleasssssse help me :s. I don't want to change my phone
Elite II
BillJ

There might be something wrong with the OS if you have only 6 apps installed and cannot install any more. Try reloading your OS using BlackBerry Desktop Software.

I hope that helps you. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
Treyzzy

maybe it's a good solution I will try but not now I am not sur If I will lost all my contact
Elite II
BillJ

If you do a backup with Desktop Software before updating, you won't lose your contacts.

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
Treyzzy

I back up my phone and install a new Os 6.0.0.7.4.7. Now I just can install 9 application lol :s