Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: torch 3
My Carrier: digicel

torch 3 will not go in images

every thime i go in images my phone kep sticking and restarting then wen it restart it keep saying media errors if to built in media repair and i repair it still restarting  and also cant  change my bbm photos or very nun of my images  i i do so it is stick and restart

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: torch 3 will not go in images

Hello maciller

Can you share the complete error message you're getting while accessing those images ?

Meanwhile If possible to a backup of your media card and then format that card. For instructions, see KB10527

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: torch 3
My Carrier: digicel

It jus freezing and restarting wen go in images and the massage saying built in media error would u like to repair and I repair it but still ain't still freezing and blanking out
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Thanks for this info !

So can you try this Knowledge Base :

KB26025 “Built in media storage not accessible due to detected errors. Would you like to repair?" is displayed on the BlackBerry smartphone 

Try it and let us know . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.