Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
karl_me
My Device: torch 9800

torch start up on vodafone uk

Hi I have a bb torch on vodafone uk and for the last week or so when I turn the phone on I get a list of options from vodafone like, horoscopes,weather,customer services,news etc if I click on one it will send a txt to me about such subject but I want rid! On vodafone mobiles u get a little sim like icon on the home screen that pulls up this menu but it is coming up automatic when phone is turned on! Have tried the usual battery pull but no joy. Its not a massive deal but does get quite anoying when u go to get ur phone out and end up sending for the latest vodafone prices etc. Any help would be appreciated. Karl
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: torch start up on vodafone uk

We've looked around a bit and asked some questions and it appears that both Vodafone and RIM are now aware of the problem.  It also appears that RIM will be incorporating a fix in a future update.  There's no timeline for that yet, so be patient and we'll try to update you on it when we hear anything about it.

Hopefully that clears things up for you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.