Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
amishnik
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800

troubles with my provider - Beeline Russia

Hello,

i'm new here, so please excuse if i'm using the wrong forum :smileyhappy:

recently i've faced a very strange situation with my provider beeline russia, they have special offer for BB users - a special GPRS roaming pack which includes 100 Mb down/up traffic (this is more than enough for 10 days of e-mailing and facebook/twitter chats) in roaming worldwide via blackberry.net connection. the problem is that i've purchased this special pack twice this month - first during my vacation in France (i was visiting Cote d'Azur), and for the last week for my business trip to S.Korea - in both cases my provider tried to charge me full price for roaming. and in the last case they've blocked my phone comletely (i've dealt with it already) and said that i've used all this 100 Mb pack within three hours in Russia (please note this pack works only in roaming:smileyhappy: ) so they're making a fool of me, which is not pleasant.

so i need your help to improve the quality of services Beeline Russia gives their BB customers, cause now they're facing some troubles with BB.

Please use plain text.
Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: troubles with my provider - Beeline Russia

Hello amishnik and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Any questions or issues related to your billing and charges are best investigated by your mobile network provider. 

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.