Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Blackberry torch 9810

unable to login with my ID and password

Hi guys need help. I am unable to download any App as i am getting an error while logging to my account with the username and password. I tried logging into the website from my laptop i was able to. Pls help, i am unable to download anything that requires username and pass.

The error i am getting is "Unable to login to your Blackberry ID account".

Regards

Kiran

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: unable to login with my ID and password

kiran217 wrote:

Hi guys need help. I am unable to download any App as i am getting an error while logging to my account with the username and password. I tried logging into the website from my laptop i was able to. Pls help, i am unable to download anything that requires username and pass.

The error i am getting is "Unable to login to your Blackberry ID account".

Regards

Kiran

HI Kiran217

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry to hear that you are having proble with your BlackBerry®Torch9810.Please go through this Knowledge Base Article and try all suggestion and see if that helps.But first do your Device backup because there is a suggestion within this KB as a last resort in which case you may need that.

KB28212  : "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.