Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Regular Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: optus
Accepted Solution

updating apps all in the one go!!

i would like to know if there is a way to update apps all in the one go, because i hate having to update each app at once and having to reboot the handset everytime an app is updated... would gladly appreciate anyones help. 

thanks 

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: updating apps all in the one go!!

Hi Helen,

In BlackBerry device OS 4.6 to 5.0 there was app called application center. Which used to have all the applications that were pushed by your mobile operator. This apps could list all the updates available for install. I haven't seen this in OS 6.0. But having this app won't allow you to have all the updates in a single go! Because updates are release periodicals and it's very unlikely that all updates will be released at a time. 

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Regular Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: optus

i understand what you mean but in my case i dont update apps as i get the app i usually leave them to pile :smileytongue: so thats what my concern was... 

thanks anyway

Super Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone

There is no way to bulk update, however you don't have to reboot after every app! You can just click "reboot later" when it asks you. So you can update all of them, then when done, in BB App World, press menu button and press reboot!
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

This is completely stupid.   C'mon RIM.    

I'm not the only one with dozens of apps and every day there are new updates to install.      IOS can push 'update all' and be done.