Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Not Specified

voice calling and email acc setup keeps pops up

hey  i jst wnt to share my wierd problem of my new blackberry torch. so its like when i play audio songs the song get stopped nd voice calling starts automatically .. nd then i have to press the pause to play the song again ... then again smething happens ... its very annoying .. i cant hear songs cus of this problem cus in every 5-10 sec voice calling starts automatically

Now when i m using BIS .. i already made one email account .. but sometimes .. the email setup opens automatically and ask for other email acc set up.. this happen like 5-7 times in a day which is also annoying. So i really dont know what really wrong with my phone .. anyone else facing same problem or its jst me facing such annoyin problems Smiley Sad

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: voice calling and email acc setup keeps pops up

Hello and welcome to BlackBerry support community forums.

What is your OS version? and Which carrier's service you're using?

Try this -

When you device is POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery. This make a reboot to your device which minor issues with the BlackBerry device.

Did you info about the issue to your carrier? Is there any other suspicious behavior by your device? A new device should not produce such issue. Please inform this to your carrier and if required get device replaced.

You can also try to rectify the issue your upgrading the device OS.

If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: Not Specified

Re: voice calling and email acc setup keeps pops up

My os is 6
While listening song voice callin pops up I don't thnk its has to do something with carrier

I hd given my phone to service center. They reinstalled my OS bt prblm is still there