Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
good2gogo
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: 02

what is the contact number for blackberry please and any idea how much it will cost per minute thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Re: what is the contact number for blackberry please and any idea how much it will cost per minute thanks

You can find contact details here - http://uk.blackberry.com/customer-service/contact-us.html

However, if you are trying to deal with a fault on your handset your official route (and free) to Blackberry is via your carrier, O2. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
good2gogo
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: 02

Re: what is the contact number for blackberry please and any idea how much it will cost per minute thanks

hiya thanks for replying i spent two hrs on the fone to o2 yesterday and they are saying its balckberrys fault and cant do anything to help my blackberry log into my account ive tried they gave me an 08 numbr high primuin 1.50 min there must be abnother number i just cannot find it iam so frustrated with all of this feel like ending my contract with o2 ;-( thanks again karen
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

What account are you trying to log into?  Are you getting a specific error message?