If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
havika
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: sasktel
Accepted Solution

what or why is there a white smiley face on my "notifications" screen at the top of the phone

inbetween the volume control & the magnify/search symbol a white smiley face appeared. (underneath the time at the top)   Does anyone know what this is or why it is there?? i read through the booklet & none of the notification symbols look like this. Help anyone???

Please use plain text.
Visitor
ashokp
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: what or why is there a white smiley face on my "notifications" screen at the top of the phone

You have installed hangman game on it, and the smily is notification of new daily game pack available in hangman game, once you play the day pack smily will go away, :-) it took me 3days to find out, as I was also confused
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
havika
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: sasktel

Re: what or why is there a white smiley face on my "notifications" screen at the top of the phone

seriously. . THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was getting all worried that there is some virus or who knows what on my phone. my old bb, i did not hav this game. . LMAO.  THANKIES so much, i feel quite silly now ta not figure that out.  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.