Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: ATT

where is enterprise activitation

How do you get to the place in the phone where you do the Enterprise Activiation?

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: where is enterprise activitation

It should be located in Options > Advanced Options > Enterprise Activation, assuming that this hasn't changed in the new Operating System. 

Try there and if that doesn't work, let us know.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Ok, using the 9800 simulator, I think I found it.

Try Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Enterprise Activation. 

Let me know if that works.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Curve 8320
My Carrier: AT&T

waregersiv,

If you continue to have issues finding it or performing the activation. Go through the Setup Wizard and choose Email Setup. It will give you an option to setup an Enterprise Activation.

Hope this helps,

Office2Mobile
Poor Service and the Worst Support provided by VarDynamics http://vardynamics.com/
New Contributor
My Device: 9800 Torch

Hello,

I am also having trouble finding the enterprise activation set up screen.  I have seen it on my 9800 in the past (last week).  When the enterprise activation screen was available I tried several times to set up my email account (unsuccessfully) and have since talked with our company’s IT contractor via phone and we think we figured out the issue I was having with the enterprise activation. 

When I went to look for the screen under Setup > Email Accounts it seems to be gone and leaves me with the following options:  Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, Windows Live, Other, Create New Address (name@att.blackberry.net).  The other and create new don’t seem to lead you to the enterprise activation which I can no longer find.  I also can’t find the “Setup Wizzard”  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

Also, does ATT or Blackberry have phone support available?  I haven’t been able to find anything under BB’s automated knowledge base system.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

freespool wrote:

Hello,

I am also having trouble finding the enterprise activation set up screen.  I have seen it on my 9800 in the past (last week).  When the enterprise activation screen was available I tried several times to set up my email account (unsuccessfully) and have since talked with our company’s IT contractor via phone and we think we figured out the issue I was having with the enterprise activation. 

When I went to look for the screen under Setup > Email Accounts it seems to be gone and leaves me with the following options:  Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, Windows Live, Other, Create New Address (name@att.blackberry.net).  The other and create new don’t seem to lead you to the enterprise activation which I can no longer find.  I also can’t find the “Setup Wizzard”  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

Also, does ATT or Blackberry have phone support available?  I haven’t been able to find anything under BB’s automated knowledge base system.

Do you have a BES dataplan?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

I will say yes.  Enterprise activation has been on the phone before.  I am part of a multi user (small business plan) and I am 99% sure we allowed for enterprise use.  I am going to go to the ATT store and see if they can walk me through it. 

New Contributor

Yeah,  Thanks for the heads up on the BES plan, that was the issue... all set.

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

I am having this same issue.  This is a new phone and I did see Enterprise Activation in the beginning.  We tried once to activate it unsuccessfully and then the option disappeared.