Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
davideastwood
My Device: 9800 Torch
Accepted Solution

won`t load web pages

hi could anybody help me just recently everytime i go on the internet it won`t load the full page some of the text is missing not all pages but some   William Hills bookmakers Sickipedia if i go on my O2 account its the same.But twitter loads ok the same with Facebook its been suggested because im running old software which won`t update past the 6.1.0 thats the problem does anybody have any ideas

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: won`t load web pages

Hello davideastwood

Please try this :

On your Homescreen Open your Browser > Press the Menu key > Options > Scroll down to Clear Browsing Data ( Mark all fields ) then Click on Clear Now .

Once it is done perform a battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On wait for a min. then re-insert it back. after reboot try your browser again and if it load the web pages.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
davideastwood
My Device: 9800 Torch

seems to have worked cheers
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi davideastwood

You are most welcome :smileyhappy:

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.