Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

New Contributor
punchingmoons
My Device: tour
My Carrier: sprint

All appointments on my tour from Friday 22, 2010 forward.

All appointents that i put into my Tour 9630 Friday 22, 2010 forward for some reason will not transfer in my outlook calender when I sync it with the blackberry desktop software. I"ve tried the one way Direction setting (Tour to Outlook) that did not work.  Also when i do connect, the desktop want to update the contacts "wireless". Is this good or bad.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
philhughes
My Device: 8830

Re: All appointments on my tour from Friday 22, 2010 forward.

I don't like wireless sync. I like to have more control over where & when I sync. About your appts - Try this: Create a new appt on your BB, sync your device, Hopefully the new appt appears in Outlook, Open the appt on your device, click on the top "Send using" bar and see which email address is associated with the appt you created. Then do the following: Open Calendar on your device, click Options, Type "move" then follow instructions. When your appts have the correct email designation, they will then appear on your Outlook Calendar.
Phil
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
punchingmoons
My Device: tour
My Carrier: sprint

Thanks for your help. I also realized that 1 week ago, while thumbing thru my Tour, I sent my BB into "wipe" mode. (I still dont know how). Towards end of week, I was able to get all backed-up calender/tasks/memo/address info back into it. After rebooting, set-up asked for an email address. Somehow this also set's up a new calendar that gets all entry's from that point on, and wants wireless entry for addresses. That explains why from Friday on, all appointments entered went into a ghost calender under my email address. Im a little slow at this but i found by going to options, advanced options, service book, I had to actually delete the email that the calender was attatched to (CICAL). Now theres only 1 default calender, everything goes to and from outlook.

thanks again.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
philhughes
My Device: 8830

Glad U got it figured! Best Regards :smileyhappy:
Phil
Please use plain text.